Established in 1914 by John W. Bell Sr., our family owned and operated business has been built on four generations of trust, hard work and quality products. We have remained in the same location in Cairo, IL since 1922 and proudly serve the entire Tri-State area.
Since 1975, the John W. Bell family has been the owner/operator of Green Lawn Memorial Gardens, Villa Ridge, Illinois. Green Lawn Memorial Gardens has been incorporated and licensed by the State of Illinois as a recognized cemetery since October 1954. Full burial plots and cremation are available, as well as a scattering garden. Sections of the cemetery are reserved for ground flush memorials versus upright markers and monuments. There are nine acres of developed gardens with eleven acres available for future development.
We are Licensed and Bonded as Cemetery Managers by the State of Illinois.
Proud to Be Affiliated With the Elberton Granite Association (EGA)